Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Calgary's weather cooperates

The weather turned bitterly cold and snowy on the weekend. Perfect. I clearly remember why I'm making this trip. I hate winter.

I hate being cold. I hate shovelling snow....although I do like the sunlight on snow.
Running away to Australia is a trial retirement. Could I live where it is always warm? The birds always sing? The creepy, crawly, fly-y, bity things are? Those are the questions.

4 comments:

Chris Olin said...

You can do it! You can live in the land of Sunshine!

Regs said...

Sure, pour salt on the wound. Rub it in.

Travis Dolynny said...

I think you can!

I think you can also bring Regs and I with you!

I will be at your service eternally if you do! Not that I'm not already...

Please. Warmth. No more defrost.

Bushwacker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.